The VU Journal Publishing Guide shows you:
- The most important scientific journals in your field and their impact metrics.
- If the journal allows Open Access publishing.
- If the VU has an Open Access deal (APC discount) with the publisher.
How to use this guide:
- If you know the title, and want information about open access or impact.
- Type part of the title in the search box, press search.
- Select the title of the journal to read more information on the open access possibilities and instructions to get a discount (if available) and impact.
- If you want to know what open access options are available in journals covering a certain topic, relevant to your research.
- Type a topic in the search box. The title field and keyword fields will be searched.
- You can sort the result by Impact factor (ISI and Scopus Citescore) and on title.
- Filter the results (see facets on the left of the screen) to show only open access journals, or journals with a VU Open Access deal (APC discount).
- Select the title of the journal to read more information on the open access options and instructions to get a waiver or discount (if available).