Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
Physics, Applied - Materials Science, Multidisciplinary - Nanoscience & Nanotechnology - Ceramics and Composites - Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Biotechnology - Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials - nanofabrication - nanostructure - nanomaterials - nanotechnology - nanoscience
Green Open Access
Author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Author can archive publisher's version/PDF
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Creative Commons Attribution License or Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License available
- All titles are open access journals
- Permission is required for content in the journal not published under a Creative Commons licence
- Publisher last contacted on 19/08/2013
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 20% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal. When you submit your article you must use your institutional email address.
More information on this Sage Choice deal.
This deal is valid until 2019-12-31.
NB: APC discount can only be claimed for articles submitted after 2017-01-01
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2019-10-14
Journal Citation Reports (2018)Impact factor: 1.600
Q3 (Physics, Applied (92/148))
Q3 (Materials Science, Multidisciplinary (200/293))
Q4 (Nanoscience & Nanotechnology (73/94))