Journal of Politeness Research
Walter de Gruyter
2005-ISSN: 1612-5681 (1613-4877)
Green Open Access
You share, we take care
On the basis of the Taverne Amendment (art. 25fa), the publishers’ version (PDF) of short academic works can be made available via the university repository 6 months after the first (online) publication. General conditions for participation are mentioned here. Exact implementation may differ per institution. Please contact your university library for more details.
- Pre-print and abstract on author's personal website only
- Author's post-print on funder's repository or funder's designated repository at the funding agency's request or as a result of legal obligation.
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used, on author's personal website, editor's personal website or institutional repository
- Authors cannot deposit in subject repositories
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version and article's DOI must be given
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from EUR, RU, RUG, UL, UU, UvA, TiU, VU and WUR will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Walter de Gruyter deal.
This deal is valid until 2022-12-31.
Last updated: 2020-05-29
JCR Social Science Citation Index (2019)Impact factor: 0.652
Q3 (Linguistics (120/184))