Analysis and Geometry in Metric Spaces
Walter de Gruyter
Green Open Access
You share, we take care
On the basis of the Taverne Amendment (art. 25fa), the publishers’ version (PDF) of short academic works can be made available via the university repository 6 months after the first (online) publication. General conditions for participation are mentioned here. Exact implementation may differ per institution. Please contact your university library for more details.
- On authors' personal website or institutional repository
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal homepage with DOI
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License 4.0
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- NIH Authors articles will be automatically submitted to PubMed Central upon online publication
- If required by funding agency, authors may use a Creative Commons Attribution License
- Author retain copyright
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last contacted on 27/03/2014
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM/MUMC+, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 20% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Walter de Gruyter deal.
This deal is valid until 2022-12-31.
Last updated: 2020-05-29
JCR Science Citation Index (2018)Impact factor: 0.536
Q4 (Mathematics (242/314))