1924-ISSN: 0009-2665 (1520-6890)
Green Open Access
You share, we take care
On the basis of the Taverne Amendment (art. 25fa), the publishers’ version (PDF) of short academic works can be made available via the university repository 6 months after the first (online) publication. General conditions for participation are mentioned here. Exact implementation may differ per institution. Please contact your university library for more details.
- On author's personal website, pre-print servers, institutional website, institutional repositories or subject repositories
- Must be accompanied by set statement (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher last reviewed on 19/09/2016
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RU, RUG, TUD, TU/e, UL, UM/MUMC+, UT, UU, UvA, VU and WUR will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this ACS deal.
This deal is valid until 2021-12-31.
Last updated: 2020-05-29