Surface Science Reports
1981-ISSN: 0167-5729 (1879-274X)
Physics, Condensed Matter - Chemistry, Physical - Metals and Alloys - Materials Chemistry - Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials - Condensed Matter Physics - Surfaces, Coatings and Films - Surfaces and Interfaces
Green Open Access
Author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF
- Authors pre-print on any website, including arXiv and RePEC
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on open access repository after an embargo period of
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of
- Author's post-print may be used to update arXiv and RepEC
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Author's post-print must be released with a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, UvA, TU/e, TUD, OU, UT, TiU, RU, UM, VU, WUR, UL and EUR will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Elsevier deal.
This deal is valid until 2019-12-31.
NB: APC discount can only be claimed for articles submitted after 2019-07-01
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2019-09-04