Industrial and Organizational Psychology
2008-ISSN: 1754-9426 (1754-9434)
- Social Psychology - Applied Psychology
Green Open Access
Author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF
- Author's Pre-print on author's personal website, departmental website, social media websites, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, departmental website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv, on acceptance of publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published abstract may be deposited
- Pre-print to record acceptance for publication
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version or journal website
- Authors may choose to use a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from EUR, OU, RU, RUG, TUD, TU/e, UL, UM, UT, UU, UvA, TiU and VU will receive a 100% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal.
More information on this Cambridge University Press deal.
This deal is valid until 2020-12-31.
NB: APC discount can only be claimed for articles submitted after 2017-06-01
More information on Open Access publishing
Last updated: 2020-01-06