International Journal of Micro Air Vehicles
2009-ISSN: 1756-8293 (1756-8307)
Green Open Access
You share, we take care
On the basis of the Taverne Amendment (art. 25fa), the publishers’ version (PDF) of short academic works can be made available via the university repository 6 months after the first (online) publication. General conditions for participation are mentioned here. Exact implementation may differ per institution. Please contact your university library for more details.
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Creative Commons Attribution License or Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License available
- All titles are open access journals
- Permission is required for content in the journal not published under a Creative Commons licence
- Publisher last contacted on 19/08/2013
More Sherpa/Romeo information
APC DiscountResearchers from RUG, UU, VU, UM/MUMC+, UL, WUR, EUR, RU, TU/e, TUD, UT, OU, TiU and UvA will receive a 20% discount on the Article Processing Charges that need to be paid by a corresponding author to publish open access in this journal. Eligible Corresponding Author must self-identify by quoting “UKB2020” in the discount code field on the RightsLink author portal. For Gold Open Access Journals where RightsLink portal is not used, Eligible Corresponding Author must contact email@example.com to request the discount.
More information on this SageDiscount deal.
This deal is valid until 2022-12-31.
Last updated: 2020-05-29
JCR Science Citation Index (2018)Impact factor: 1.049
Q3 (Engineering, Aerospace (18/31))